Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spring colours in the snow

The snow keeps on falling. Day in and day out. I love to sit here in my studio where I have the window right in front of my face. I love to watch the beauiful snowcovered trees, the falling snow, the silence of a white world. I do not love to struggle with the snow to and from work. It drains my energy and my dreams seem to find a way to fly south to the summers of Italy. I am craving for spring colours, and a good way to make some colours with the taste of spring is to make a green salad. I even believe the greens give me some energy for my snow fights.
And if dinner is healthy enought, we can have a cup of coffee and a piece or two of some leftover cake in the afternoon.....
This pastasalad is very simple.
pasta
avocado
eggs
cucumber
iceberg salad
salt
extra virgin olive oil
---------------------------------------
With Italy in my mind day and night (almost), it is easy to end up with Italien music when I look through my cd collection. Venezia and Vivaldi go perfectly together. Some time ago I discovered some Vivaldi music which was new to be (I am NO music expert), and it soon became among my favorite cds.


Concerti e Cantate
CONCERTO ITALIANO

No comments: