Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spaghetti with "falukorv"

I am going to buy a new lense for my camera, to get better close up photos. My food blogging has taught me that such a lense is needed, and as soon as the lense is here I know I have alot of ideas on how to improve my photos. My cooking will be very much the same though, simple, colourful and tasty, mostly using what I have on hand, some days combined with grocery shopping from my shopping list or from bits and pieces of whimsy. I have had the house filled with guests for lunch today, so dinner, which we normally eat around 5pm, had to be simple. Then spaghetti is often my solution. And mixed with onion, cellery and the Swedish sausage "falukorv" braised in olive oil and flavoured with salt and cream - a Tuesday dinner feels like a feast.

No comments: