Thursday, April 19, 2007

Craving colours


I am sorry that I have been neglecting The Blue Café for so long. First we spent Easter at our cabin, then we travelled to Venice for a week of vacation. When I came home I had travels to do for work, and now I am down with a flu. Being sick means that I have nbo appetite, and at the same time the body need vitamins at its most then. And not only vitamins, it also needs colours. So a carrot stew sounded just perfect for me today. a white sauce made of butter, flour, lwldtover water from boiling the carrots, salt, pepper and greens from what you have in your herbpots.
I will be fully back here soon.

1 comment:

wendybirde said...

I hope you feel better soon Britt-Arnhild, and that your healing time is comforting. I loved following your Venice journey. And i actually really like the feeling of this soup too...

A Blessed Day : ) Wendy