Sunday, January 20, 2008

From my kitchen table.

Having a full time job and alot of travelling during the week.....well, it is not easy to keep up with my slow food intentions in the kitchen. Some days just have to be for fast food, or rather "easy prepared" food. Meals which are easily prepared can still be healthy, and still means gatherings around the table.

Week-end are good for keeping up though. I am a morning bird, and yesterday morning I had fresh pastries ready when the others came down for breakfast. It was well worth the early morning lack of sleep watching my family enjoying the fresh, still lukewarm bread.

I am not sure about the future for this food blog. Blogging is about conserving memories, but it is also about the feedback I get from readers. I am not sure about the amount of readers here, so I might go back to concentrate more fully on The House in the Woods, posting The Blue Café posts over there from time to time..........
..........will think about it a couple of weeks........

8 comments:

Gudl said...

Well... I am here.... I am enjoying your food blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gudl, you are always welcome......

Terry said...

Don't give up the food blog! Now that it might be in trouble, I'll delurk. I have been reading all of your blogs for over a year now. I love reading about how you take care of your family and your wonderful observations of the world. I have learned a lot from you.

Terry, New Hampshire, USA

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your food blog. It is so interesting to see a Norwegian perspective on food. and celebrations etc. I read all your blogs, the links are interesting as well. All the best.

Britt-Arnhild said...

Hi Terry - thank you so much. You are giving me inspiration to keep on :-)

Britt-Arnhild said...

You are welcome anonymous.....

Anonymous said...

Britt-Arnhild, I do hope you keep it up here. I love to stop by and see what you're making. My own food blog gets very few readers and comments but I still enjoy doing it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Britt Arnhild, those little things look so yummy. Can you send me the recipe please. They look perfect for sunday morning breakfast :-)
Hugs, Dagmar