Saturday, January 12, 2008

All curled up.

I am curled up in the sofa, an opera on the cd-player, a book in my lap, remote noises coming from the studio upstairs where Marta is playing with her new Nintendo dancing mat, "sweet music" from the kitchen where Terje is doing the dishes, cracks from the fire where logs are playfully burning.
It is Saturday and we are enjoying a quiet night at home.
Supper is just finished, tomato soup and bread for Marta,
a Quiche Lorraine for me and Terje. A Quiche Lorraine filled with ham, onion, leek, chives, eggs, cheese and creme fraiche.....

and a fresh salad of red lollo, leek and the sweetest vinegar balsamico
(I digged deep in my purse while grocery shopping today to buy the best, it is worth it!)

If you want the recipe for the quiche you can follow
this link back to February last year.

Photos of the lollo salad will come tomorrow.

Now it is time for me to go back to my book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely and peaceful evening. Your quiche looks delicious. I like quiches but I've only made it once.

Best,
Paz

Anonymous said...

It's great to have the recipe for this. Thanks. I had already eaten but just looking at this made me hungry again! :-)

Britt-Arnhild said...

Paz - I made my first quiche only a couple of years ago. I have always loved the ones my mother makes.

Fleur - good luck when you make it.

Gudl said...

I love the way you take the photos of the food. I am trying that now, too.
It definitely gives me an appetite every time I look at them!