Monday, March 5, 2007

French Tomato Soup


I have my favorite dishes to make at home and my favorite dishes to make at the cabin. Our cabin is quite simple, we have to walk to get water from the well, and we have no electricity. The food can be made on the wood stove, or on the gas stove. I usually prefere tha gas.
Over the years I have gathered some favorite recipe in my special cabin recipe book, and among them is this favorite tomato soup.
I found it in Corey's blog last spring, and the recipe is so beautifully written by Corey. So instead of copying her words here, I lead you to her beautiful blog. And you will soon be very happy that this soup is so easy and fast to make. As soon as you start reading Tongue in Cheek you will forget everything else :-)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love making homemade soups--and this looks so good, and even better that it's easy to prepare. Thanks for the great blog mentions, too. Happy Days!

www.vbarcelone.com said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!