Sunday, September 21, 2008

Honey Plums and back to Food Blogging

It is such a long time since I blogged about food and cooking, my mind feels blank. I have forgotten how to do this........
When I started this food blog a long time ago, my goal was to blog about food every day. I make food every day, the food I make is homemade and most of it is my own recipes, so why not blog about it here to make it into my very own kitchen diary?
Well, I did for a long, long time. It was alot of fun, and a wonderful bonus was the friends from all around the world the food blog gave me. People who commented, people who sent emails and letter, yes, even people who came visiting for a snack or a meal in The Blue Café.

Then, some months ago I was so busy I had to limit my blogging time. I had to concentrate on my main blog, Britt-Arnhild's House in the Woods, and my other blogs were given a break.

Nights are longer now when autumn is here, and though my travels keep on (I will try to update them in My Year in the World, and they will always be part of the tales in The House in the Woods) I know it is full time for some food blogging again. Give me some time, be patient when I practice my food writing, and I will be back.

Meanwhile you can enjoy the dessert we had at the cabin yesterday. Plums soaked in honeywater and white wine, eaten with vanilla souce. A pure treat.


No comments: