Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pizza recipe for my brother Børge

The house is still filling up with summer guests, and alot of my time is spent in the kitchen. A couple of hours ago we sayd goodbye to guests, in half an hour we are expecting the house to be filled with new house guests. I have a foccatia in the oven and will make a salad as soon as I have posted this blog. Terje will heat the grill.

What I plan to post about now though is the simple pizza of the house. Marta has had two small cousins staying here since yesterday. The weather is gorgeous and they have spent the day playing out in the garden. When lunch time came they were all hungry and I decided to make the pizza of the house - making it the way I love - search the fridge and go. Just as we sat down at The Blue Table, my brother, his wife and their son came to pick up cousin Embla. I had planned a pizza for 6, suddenly we were 9 and it didn't take long to finish every piece of the food.

Børge, this pizza is so simple to make. Here is the recipe for you:

The Blue Garden's Pizza.

Dough is made of :25gr fresh yeast, a little salt and a little sugar which is added to the yeast. When the yeast has melted I add 3dl of lukewarm water and "just enough" white flour.

Let the dough rise for half an hour.

Press the dough out on a plate to fit the oven and cover it with tomato sauce/ketchup, salami and cheese.

Bake in 220C for about 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a delicious pizza!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister !

The pizza was gorgeous ! By "copy" and "paste" the recipe I think I should be able to make one. So when my wife is away the food for me and the kids should be safe.

Brother Børge