Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Month since my Last Post

It really was not my intention to keep away from The Blue Café for a month. It just happend, and I have no reason. I keep on makijng food every day, I even almost always take photos of the food I make..........
So the other day I suddenly came to my senses when I was in the kitchen frying some salmon for dinner. I caught my camera and decided it was full time to think about blogging again. And why do all food photos fpr blogging have to be so fancy and perfect. Here I had a kitchen with all signs of a kitchen in use, and the smell of the delicious fish was teasing my sences. If this isn't worth a blog post, nothing is.
So here I am, back again. Hopefully with more kitchen talks and recipes for you. I hope all my readers haevn't left me :-)





3 comments:

Betty Carlson said...

I still have you on my sidebar, so carry on! I've been noticing a lot of bloggers taking breaks lately...

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty.

I still post in my main blog every day, but updating four blogs have been too much for me lately.

Anonymous said...

I love fish!

Paz